Collecting Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information.
(1) Information about your personal computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
(2) Information provided by you when registering with our website including your email address and other details.
(3) Information relating to any purchases you make of our [goods] OR [services] OR [goods and/or services] or any other transactions that you enter into through our website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Direct Data Collection
Personal data is only stored when voluntarily given by you for a determined purpose e.g. in context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in performance of a contract. Your individual, identifiable, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, without your consent.
Any phone numbers collected through our site, whether through webform or other means, will be used exclusively to communicate with you regarding our services and will never be shared or sold to third parties for promotional or marketing purposes.
Telephone Communications With You
You agree that our company and its agents may call or text you at any phone number (landline or wireless) that you provide to us, using an automated dialing system and/or a prerecorded message, for marketing services and/or account-related purposes, such as appointment confirmations, service alerts, billing and collection issues or account recovery concerns. You can manage your contact preferences by emailing us, calling us, or replying to text messages with “HELP” for assistance or “STOP” to unsubscribe. Reply “START” to resubscribe. Message and data rates may apply.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.